Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I HATE PITTSBURGH

I hate Pittsburgh for no other reason than the fact that I grew up in Cincinnati. My least favorite part about living in the Charlotte area is seeing all the Steeler logos plastered on fans cars. When I think about the town and teams I feel a bit of rage building inside me…

After growing up in the Nasti Nati, I have such a deep hatred for the city that I don’t even eat Heinz Ketchup.

What really fuels my fire is that fact that the city has winning clubs….I don’t even want to hear about or see the teams on the news. It really hurt my heart when the Wings lost the Cup to the Penguin’s.

The only time I actually like to hear about the city is when Ben Roethlisberger does something stupid….like when Toothlessberger crashed his bike while not wearing a helmet. I found this slightly ironic because he wears a helmet at work…you would think it would be a habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment